Follow these top tips to make it a little easier!Sometimes it can be difficult to get your kids into brushing their teeth. Follow these top tips to make it a little easier!
- Let them watch you brush your teeth from an early age and brush your teeth at the same time as them to show good technique
- Guide your child’s hand so they can get to know the correct movement
- Use colourful and fun toothbrushes. You can get themed toothbrushes with their favourite character on and even ones that light up or play music!
- Turn the whole thing into a game! Try singing or making up a story around the whole process to make it interesting.
- Make lots of noise and brush your teeth with enthusiasm. Make it exciting and they will not want to miss out on the fun!
- Make sure they brush their teeth for two minutes, use egg timers or timer toothbrushes so they learn how long they should brush for